Monday, April 27, 2009

Driving License

believe it or not im goin to turn 19 this october but still,NO DRIVING LICENSE.

"NOOB"
yah,i know.
suck right?
haha,ive registered for classes both driving n motorcycling.
the so-called KPP that is very very damn bored has been left behind.yup.check.done it.

y'all know,my dad said to me n my adik;"ayah bg abg n adek smpi 31 july jek,kalu xdpt gak both license,korang byr sendiri".i was like,whoa,he's fucking serious la adek.

im sitting for computer test this sunday.haha.
ive done it before when i was 16.yeah.i passed it.n im goin to sit for it again for the second time .

no worries,ill get both my license before the due date my ayah gave.

ill be driving n riding legally then.

but till then,sorry polis,jpj,n whatsoeva,catch me if u guys can.ahax.

that is all.jaani!

1 comment: